Protocol for this Community - Issue Tracking

Patrick Maroney

Sep 22, 2016, 6:50:48 AM9/22/16
to OpenRefine
I'm a recent convert to using OpenRefine - THE Swiss Army for tranforming/enriching data. Think we've sorted out where the various bits for Google Refine, OpenRefine, and LODRefine are located. What is the preferred method for engaging with this Community on issues and questions:

(1) Here?
(2) GitHub OpenRefine repo/Issue Tracker?
(3) Both?
(4) Some other forum/process?

On a related note: Where's the most active community for the LODRefine fork?

Martin Magdinier

Sep 25, 2016, 11:40:42 PM9/25/16
to openrefine
Patrick,

Thank you for reaching out. You can find out our contribution guideline on this page: https://github.com/OpenRefine/OpenRefine/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

I know some users of the LODRefine fork read and engage on this discussion list.

Martin