reconcile-csv with properties

Lara Marziali

Aug 7, 2017, 8:25:35 AM8/7/17
to OpenRefine
Hi all,

I'm using the Reconcile-csv service by the okfnlabs and I wonder if it's possible to add other columns as Properties. For instance: I have the search column and the id column, but I have also the city column. So I want to use also the city column to have a better reconciliation.

Thanks to all!

Lara

Ettore Rizza

Aug 7, 2017, 8:49:22 AM8/7/17
to OpenRefine
Ciao Lara,

I have not tried yet, but it is possible according to the documentation:

In the options select “Reconcile” and “Start Reconciling”. Add a standard reconciliation service pointing to http://localhost:8000/reconcile. The service will offer you to add additional columns as parameters - if you e.g. also have city names, you could add them and specify the column name containing city names in the other CSV file.

Drew Harris

Aug 7, 2017, 8:51:07 AM8/7/17
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Lara,

As Ettore says, this is possible. I have tried it and it does work.

Drew