OpenRefine documentation on Wikidata

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Aug 29, 2017, 6:38:54 AM8/29/17
to OpenRefine
Hi all,

I have started a page to advertise OpenRefine to Wikidata users:

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Tools/OpenRefine

As I have said before, I really think it is crucial to involve the
Wikidata community in our project. So let's show off features that will
appeal to them! Help is welcome to shape a nice tutorial there. It
should not be redundant with OR's wiki, which remains of course the
go-to place for documentation: this page is just meant to showcase
Wikidata-related workflows.

If you have an account on Wikidata (you should!), you can add a userbox
to your user page: {{User loves OpenRefine}}.

Spread the OpenRefine love!

Antonin

Thad Guidry

Aug 29, 2017, 8:44:56 AM8/29/17