OpenRefine Export as ntriples ? / System requirements / rdf-extension-0.9

openRefinerNewcomer

Jul 3, 2014, 8:42:26 AM7/3/14
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have three questions for you:

1)
I downloaded the Google Refine 2.5 and the grefine-rdf-extension-0.8.0 to export a csv file as a RDF. That worked (maybe) fine.

Now I would like to transform this rdf into ntriples, but in the above combination it is not possible. So how would you do this ?

2) What are the ok system requirements for open refine ?

(with Win7, 2GB it comes quickly to its limits).

3) How do you make rdf-extension-0.9 working with OpenRefine 2.6 without downloading source codes and compiling ?

Thank you in advance,