how to open a project from back up?

disne...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2016, 10:27:23 AM3/15/16
to OpenRefine
Hello,
I exported my project as a csv and closed Openrefine only to discover my csv was a mess. I cant figure out how to open the project again from the backed up files. I am using 2.5 and the project doesnt show up in the interface but I can see a folder for it in the location that openrefine saves to. When i try to open it it says something went wrong!

I am not even sure what file I should be attempting to open from the folder. I so far have not been able to find this information

Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you!

Christy

Martin Magdinier

Mar 16, 2016, 12:26:23 AM3/16/16
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Christy,

Based on the project archive name you can reconstruct the full URL to open the project. For example: http://127.0.0.1:3333/project?project=1946026776557
where 1946026776557 is the project archive name.

An other option is to check your browser history to get the URL.

Martin