Contribute to OpenRefine's translation with Weblate

Antonin Delpeuch (lists)

Aug 12, 2017, 5:09:09 AM8/12/17
to OpenRefine
Hi all,

OpenRefine can now be translated in your language with Weblate:

https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/openrefine/translations/

Each string that you see in the user interface can be translated in your
language via this Website. Just login to Weblate (preferably with your
GitHub account if you have one) and start translating! And even if your
language is already covered, you can help check the existing
translations and watch for new messages to translate as we implement new
features.

If you enjoy using this interface, don't forget to support Weblate:
https://weblate.org/donate/

Cheers,
Antonin

Ettore Rizza

Aug 12, 2017, 5:54:19 AM8/12/17
to OpenRefine, li...@antonin.delpeuch.eu
Cool !

Thad Guidry

Aug 12, 2017, 2:07:26 PM8/12/17
to OpenRefine, li...@antonin.delpeuch.eu

Please add Help with Translations link on our README.md and .txt to a Wiki page to explain this. (Not just this email).

Thanks so much for this research Antonin!

Alexey Medvetsky

Aug 12, 2017, 4:48:11 PM8/12/17
to OpenRefine, li...@antonin.delpeuch.eu
Hi Antonin,

Thanks! Just started the Russian thread.

By accident, I began translating the source (English) thread into Russian and went down the string #32 or so when it hit me. I guess I managed to recreate them all back and hope everything is ok now. Let me know if smth still needs to be done.

Regards,
Alexey.