Know javascript ? Help us. Research !

Thad Guidry

Aug 10, 2017, 10:56:05 PM8/10/17
to openrefine, OpenRefine Development
Hi All,

I have added 2 additional RESEARCH TODO's for deep research into 2 javascript libraries that are license compatible for us to our UI Improvements 2017 and fairly AWESOME !  (did I say AWESOME ?)
The state of the art has certainly moved forward since Gridworks was built :)

More research for other areas to improve our datagrid, column and row selection, etc., to support some of our enhancement requests from users in our issues, etc.

For the research, I'd expect a thorough analysis and more idea bikeshedding to happen.  This can be done on a public Google document or an new issue created.

-Thad