Running on Linux server and importing files from said Linux server

Connor Clark

Aug 18, 2016, 10:53:19 AM8/18/16
to OpenRefine
Hey everyone I'm trying to integrate this into a system in a way such that it is running on a server I can access it from any browser and access the files locally available on the same server. getting it up and running on the server is done and I can access it from browser but I can't seem to find the code I need to change in order for the file picker to look at the Linux files instead of the machine I'm accessing it from. Any advice?