transfer OR files to new MacBook

taxidriver

Jun 14, 2017, 11:36:18 PM6/14/17
to OpenRefine
I copied the ~/Library/Application Support/OpenRefine directory to my new machine but OR doesn't show the available files. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Drew

qi cui

Jun 17, 2017, 11:54:33 PM6/17/17
to OpenRefine
How did you copy the directory?

Maybe you did not put to right folder. Try to create a new project and check if it goes to the folder you copied.

Owen Stephens

Jun 19, 2017, 4:31:05 AM6/19/17
to OpenRefine
From the OpenRefine "Open Project" screen you should see an option to 'Browse Workspace Directory' at the bottom of the page - this should be an easy way to know which folder/directory OR is looking at for projects

Owen

Drew Harris

Jun 19, 2017, 9:27:33 AM6/19/17
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Whoops! My mistake. I dropped the data files into /Library/OpenRefine not /Library/Application Support/OpenRefine

Looks good now.

Thanks for helping me troubleshoot.

Drew