full free trext?

Gail G

Jan 4, 2017, 1:53:29 PM1/4/17
to OpenRefine
Hello Everyone,

I have a column that includes a lot of free text but my dashboard doesn't display the full text. How can I make sure the full text is displayed/analyzed? For example, when I run a text filter on a column, it only analyzes the first few lines of the free text in the cell. I'd like the filter to analyze all text in the cell.

Thanks,
Gail

John Little

Jan 4, 2017, 2:19:04 PM1/4/17
to openr...@googlegroups.com
Can you give an example of text within one or more cells within the column, and an example of the text filter?

Message has been deleted

Ettore Rizza

Jan 5, 2017, 5:06:54 PM1/5/17
to OpenRefine
Hi Gail,

What do you mean by "a lot of text" ? For the sake of human curiosity, i've put an entire book of 92 000 words in one cell : the text is displayed till the end and a search by text filter works perfectly. :-|