Unable to import file

Sayali Kulkarni

Jan 30, 2017, 4:52:42 AM1/30/17
to OpenRefine
I downloaded openrefine-2.6-rc.2. My JAVA_HOME correctly points to "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_45"
After going through multiple discussions, I also moved Openrefine folder to My documents. however I continue to face following error on trying to import any kind of file. It seems to append the actual filepath to the TEMP filepath and cannot find the file.
Also, I am the administrator on this 64 bit Win 7 system.

This is the error:
"Error uploading data
C:\Users\SAYALI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Jetty_127_0_0_1_3333_webapp___4ulpc9\import\1\raw-data\C:\Users\sayali_skulkarni\Documents\openrefine-2.6-rc.2\Files\Clinvar.csv (The Filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)"

Ettore Rizza

Jan 30, 2017, 8:25:02 AM1/30/17
to OpenRefine
I wonder why two users folders are mentioned in the error (Users\SAYALI~1 and Users\sayali_skulkarni)

Saurabh Mishra

Apr 18, 2017, 8:08:07 AM4/18/17
to OpenRefine
Same problem for me. @Sayali, Did you find a solution to this?

qi cui

Apr 18, 2017, 9:28:26 PM4/18/17
to OpenRefine

Did you browse/select the file or copy/paste the full path of the csv?