Opening running OpenRefine

Charles

Mar 20, 2016, 12:15:19 AM3/20/16
to OpenRefine
Hi all, would appreciate some help.

I have just installed OpenRefine. When I attempt to Create Project, clicking the Next button has zero effect ( a CSV file has been selected from "This Computer").

If I right click with the mouse on the Next button, and select "Inspect Element" I get the following,
Exception in window.onload: Error: An error has occuredJSPlugin.3005
Error: An error has occurredJSPlugin.3005 at getString(C:Program Files\Internet Explorer\F12Resoulces.dll/23/pluginhost/plugin.f12.js:5012:17) at .... and many other lines.

I am running Windows 7.

Cheers

Charles

Joe Wicentowski