App using NRE Feeds

Alexander MacLeod

Dec 2, 2017, 10:27:38 AM12/2/17

Dear all,

Having received an email from RDG asking for screenshots of an application which used the feeds accessible to us, I thought members of the forum may be interested in seeing an example too.

My application, ByTrain, is available to download for free here.

Thank you all for your help on this forum which enabled me to develop ByTrain. I welcome any feedback or questions on the project as I’m always looking to improve the current version and help out others. I’ve attached some screenshots below.

Kind regards,

Alexander

Peter Hicks

Dec 2, 2017, 11:08:15 AM12/2/17
to Alexander MacLeod, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Alexander

Wow, that is one of the smartest and most impressive uses of multiple RDG feeds that I've seen - very well done!

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW