التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
30‏/09‏/2015، 8:45:55 ص30‏/9‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
I notice there seem to be major issues with the feeds; lots of duplicate digits where steps have been missed etc in my database; other sites are the same.

Any information on rectification? I can't see anything on here or the Twitter feed.

Peter Hicks

غير مقروءة،
30‏/09‏/2015، 10:15:11 ص30‏/9‏/2015
إلى Where-in-Sussex،A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Heya

When did you first notice this happening?  Are you also seeing TD messages coming through with near-60 second latency from when they were produced?

Peter

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 at 13:45 Where-in-Sussex <swe...@gmail.com> wrote:
I notice there seem to be major issues with the feeds; lots of duplicate digits where steps have been missed etc in my database; other sites are the same.

Any information on rectification? I can't see anything on here or the Twitter feed.

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
30‏/09‏/2015، 1:14:46 م30‏/9‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community،swe...@gmail.com
Approx 12:37:30 it seems to fall apart very quickly

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
01‏/10‏/2015، 1:18:34 م1‏/10‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
I see we've had another failure just now, feeds on all sites I look at had TD lag of 20+ minutes.

I have not received a reply from support regarding ticket raised yesterday.

petermount

غير مقروءة،
01‏/10‏/2015، 2:31:59 م1‏/10‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
I can see the same thing, just saw on my Maidstone East line map 1F94 leave Borough Green & Wrotham at 1925, except it terminated at Maidstone East at 19:15 & 2N66 was sitting at that platform -  I know as I'm on that one :-S

Looking at the message rates for TD in RabbitMQ it's been a bit erratic, nothing arriving right now.

Peter

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
01‏/10‏/2015، 3:41:49 م1‏/10‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Still no improvement. Nothing on the Twitter status for NROD and no reply on here. I thought that Rockshore said they have systems in place to detect problems; yet these problems go on for hours and have been regularly occurring for the three years I've had an NROD account?

I'm currently getting 50 minute delayed messages coming through; so definitely not my end as that's longer than the TTL by ten times!

Peter Mount

غير مقروءة،
01‏/10‏/2015، 3:48:12 م1‏/10‏/2015
إلى Where-in-Sussex،openraildata-talk

Just look a look at mine & it's about the same.

As for ttl, on mine it's 5 minutes on most queues so similar to yours.

--

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
02‏/10‏/2015، 3:09:25 ص2‏/10‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community،swe...@gmail.com،pe...@retep.org.uk
Still failed..... currently getting TD steps in from 06:49 and it's 08:09

Where-in-Sussex

غير مقروءة،
02‏/10‏/2015، 4:09:23 ص2‏/10‏/2015
إلى A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
We now seem to be nearer up to date after another one of those mysterious "around 0900" resets
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه
0 رسالة جديدة