Looking for development job opportunities.

Derek Goodwin

Mar 29, 2017, 7:07:26 AM3/29/17
Sorry if this is slightly off topic.
I was until recently the lead developer at Thales on the Darwin project, this provides the Darwin web service and push port feeds to the open data community. I had worked as a developer on this project for 7 years and previously worked on the Thales Intelligent Infrastructure project for Network Rail.
I am now looking for new development job opportunities where I can use my accumulated knowledge of the rail industry and if anyone knows of any please get in touch

Thanks

Derek Goodwin