Open Rail Data Wiki - new URL

Peter Hicks

Mar 15, 2018, 7:46:34 PM3/15/18
to openraildata-talk
All,

After I set up the Open Rail Data Wiki on http://wiki.openraildata.com/ in mid-2012, Rockshore (now CACI) kindly agreed to host it on http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/ - it's always been available on wiki.openraildata.com, even though it's linked to in some places as nrodwiki.rockshore.net.

For several reasons, we're now moving the wiki back to one of the OpenTrainTimes servers and it'll be operated as a free-to-use community service.  As of now, a copy from earlier today is available at https://wiki.openraildata.com/.

There is one more step to go in the migration, and as of early next week, http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/ will show a page informing you of the new URL and encouraging you to update bookmarks.  This will be in place for a few months until search engines have picked up the new URL, and most users have updated bookmarks and links.

There may be some bugs or things broken on the new installation - if you see anything, please drop me an email off-list and I'll get them fixed.

Cheers,

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW