London Overground bus replacement service 28th January 2018 coming through as London Underground

smsm1

Jan 18, 2018, 8:39:35 AM1/18/18

We've discovered that the rail replacement bus service which is operating between Willesden Junction and Richmond on 28th January 2018 is in the open rail data as operating by London Underground. I'd expect to see this service to be operated by London Overground instead. TfL normally include the bus replacement services on the London Underground in the TNDS under the operator "Replacement Service", and so I wouldn't expect them to be in the national rail data.

What would be the best way to get the operator for these journeys corrected?

Shaun McDonald