TRUST / TD data archive over Christmas period

Samuel Brown

Jan 4, 2018, 9:53:24 AM1/4/18
Hi all,

Does anyone happen to have archived the TRUST and TD data from 24th Dec until 2nd Jan? My consumer went down a few times during this period (due to the various outages) and of course it took longer to fix than usual due to the holiday period - consequently I've got large chunks missing. I'd be really grateful if anyone happens to have stored some or all of the messages over this period.

Many thanks,

Sam Brown

Peter Hicks

Jan 4, 2018, 9:57:06 AM1/4/18
to Samuel Brown, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Samuel

I've got the TRUST data - and in fact, I have the missing data too - although only for TOCs (not freight or infrastructure trains).

Would you like me to convert it in to JSON and make it available?  Would anyone else on the list find this useful?

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

Samuel Brown

Jan 5, 2018, 2:28:19 AM1/5/18
Peter,

Thank you very much, yes that would certainly be helpful. I don't suppose you also have TD data, or know where I could get hold of it?

Sam