Missing JSON schedule updates

Russell Bowman

Apr 15, 2018, 1:16:38 AM4/15/18
Are we missing JSON daily schedule updates for Friday and Saturday?

Phil Wieland

Apr 15, 2018, 2:11:15 AM4/15/18
In a word, yes.

Russell Bowman

Apr 17, 2018, 4:01:41 AM4/17/18
JSON schedule files seem to have stopped being produced. (I've not checked the CIF format.)  The last one was on Thursday I think.  Anyone know what the issue is? (I raised a ticket on Saturday.)

Peter Mount

Apr 17, 2018, 4:10:22 AM4/17/18
to Russell Bowman, openraildata-talk
It looks like it's just the json feed thats not working then.

I've just checked my end & the CIF feed is working fine & the latest one came down at 0300

Peter

Russell Bowman

Apr 17, 2018, 6:06:14 AM4/17/18
Thanks Peter,

Hmmmm. From time to time I had thought of being able to process both file formats, 'just-in-case'.

Russell

David Higginbottom

Apr 17, 2018, 6:23:47 AM4/17/18

All,

We’ve just fixed the JSON file issue.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused while it was unavailable.

Kind regards

Dave

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postm...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS

Russell Bowman

Apr 17, 2018, 6:27:45 AM4/17/18
Thanks! :)  That saves me from the temptation of developing for the CIF format as well.

Phil Wieland

Apr 18, 2018, 4:25:16 AM4/18/18
Still missing this morning?

Phil

Russell Bowman

Apr 18, 2018, 5:19:18 AM4/18/18
Correct. The Tuesday download is sequence 2127 - the one I loaded last Wednesday morning. :(

I saw my process had failed, but assume it was because its sequence number check probably needed adjusting, but nope.  It is an old file still.

Russell