Incremental SCHEDULE files from last two weeks

Adrian H

Jul 1, 2016, 11:19:20 AM7/1/16

Does anyone have the incremental SCHEDULE files stored from the last two weeks?

A gold star and many thank yous if anyone is able to help :)

Regards,
Adrian

petermount

Jul 1, 2016, 11:24:58 AM7/1/16
I have the NR ones in gzipped CIF format. Just the last 2 weeks or further?

Adrian H

Jul 1, 2016, 11:28:43 AM7/1/16
Yes please. Back to the 15th (Seq 1463).

Does anyone else have the JSON format ones?

Appreciated.
Adrian

Peter Mount

Jul 1, 2016, 11:36:45 AM7/1/16
to Adrian H, openraildata-talk

Here's June's cif's http://data.uktra.in/networkrail/timetable/2016/06/

Adrian H

Jan 18, 2017, 8:22:55 AM1/18/17
to Peter Mount, openraildata-talk
Hi Peter,

By chance,  do you store the darwin files? (The pushport message files from the ftp server)

Kind regards,
Adrian

On Friday, July 1, 2016 at 4:24:58 PM UTC+1, petermount wrote:
I have the NR ones in gzipped CIF format. Just the last 2 weeks or further?

On Friday, 1 July 2016 16:19:20 UTC+1, Adrian H wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have the incremental SCHEDULE files stored from the last two weeks?

A gold star and many thank yous if anyone is able to help :)

Regards,
Adrian

petermount

Jan 18, 2017, 8:29:02 AM1/18/17
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, pe...@retep.org.uk
I keep them for a while until I need the space:

Filenames that end with tar.bz2.arc are still tar.bz2 files.

Peter

On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 13:22:55 UTC, Adrian H wrote:
[...]

rohit dobariya

May 21, 2017, 1:24:37 AM5/21/17
Hi
I hope you are doing well
I need to some help from you because no one can help me by issue even support team also ,support team email is not working.
I need to calculate delay time in train past date .i thought i get data from xml file but the xml file description is very sort .
so can you help me some field explain in xml
1 )  Public Scheduled Time of Arrival (pta)
2 ) Public Scheduled Time of Departure (ptd)
3 ) Working Scheduled Time of Arrival (wta)
4 ) Working Scheduled Time of Departure (wsd)
there are other field in xml file if you give me some explain some of filed as i mentioned .
basically i need all past date train delay time calculation .like scheduler time and actual arrival time so i can count delay time scheduler time - actual time = delay time .

Thanks
Rohit