Datafeed Login Fail

Kevin Upstill

Mar 22, 2017, 6:00:55 PM3/22/17
Hi, I am trying to log into https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk but my details appear not to be recognised.

I already have a token which is working, I have the details from when I registered but now I can't login. I have tried resetting my password  but I do not get the email through. I am just wondering who I contact to get my account reset. I don't really want to register again.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.
Thanks
kevin

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

Mar 22, 2017, 7:01:03 PM3/22/17
to Kevin Upstill, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Kevin
It’s on the login page right at the bottom:

"For support, or to report a problem with the feeds, please contact nrod.s...@rockshore.net

Peter

Kevin Upstill

Mar 23, 2017, 4:25:12 AM3/23/17
Thanks Peter

I don't see that view, although if I look in the DOM explorer I can, I think it is conditional, the angularjs ng-show authToken != null  is the problem I think, the view is only shown if you are, or possibly have been logged in and have an authToken. I guess I don't

thanks for the email anyways

Peter Hicks

Mar 23, 2017, 4:31:33 AM3/23/17
to Kevin Upstill, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
My fault... I'm looking at another site entirely!

Kevin Upstill

Mar 23, 2017, 9:59:33 AM3/23/17
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, clev...@gmail.com
Also appears CACI are retiring Rockshore.net domain soon so possibly some website mailto will need updating as emails will no longer get redirected!

I've got a help ticket number now so hopefully will be sorted soon!

Shaun McDonald

Mar 23, 2017, 10:20:09 AM3/23/17
to Kevin Upstill, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
If that's the case, what will happen with the wiki: http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/index.php/Main_Page

Shaun

Peter Hicks

Mar 23, 2017, 10:24:28 AM3/23/17
to Shaun McDonald, Kevin Upstill, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
It's still accessible via http://wiki.openraildata.com/ - but I'm also (with what little time I have spare right now) rebuilding and tidying it up as it's grown organically over the past five years and it's lacking a little in structure.

I'll make the new, neater version available at wiki.openraildata.com when I port across the majority of the pages.

Peter