Unable to Login to https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk/

Ethan Simson

Apr 20, 2018, 7:10:03 AM4/20/18
Anyone tried logging into the https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk/ today?
I seem to just be redirected back to the login page.

Peter Hicks

Apr 20, 2018, 7:11:26 AM4/20/18
to Ethan Simson, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Ethan

I can log in OK with my account - do you see any error message?  I've noticed that if your username or password is wrong, the login form just reappears (Chrome 66) - so maybe it's that.

Also, if you refresh the page yourself, you get kicked out to the login form again.

Peter

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 at 12:10 Ethan Simson <Ethan....@wmca.org.uk> wrote:
Anyone tried logging into the https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk/ today?
I seem to just be redirected back to the login page.

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

Ethan Simson

Apr 20, 2018, 7:19:28 AM4/20/18
When i try to login to https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk/ it just redirects me to https://datafeeds.nationalrail.co.uk/#/login but displays the top bar as

if my account is inactive i still have access to STOMP

Peter Hicks

Apr 20, 2018, 7:20:59 AM4/20/18
to Ethan Simson, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Ethan

OK, you're definitely getting authenticated then.

Have you installed or updated any ad-blockers recently?  If so, disable them for logging in to the NRDP!

Peter

Ethan Simson

Apr 20, 2018, 8:42:16 AM4/20/18
I have not. I tried disabling my ad blocker and it didn't do anything same thing occurred.
We got around it by signing up with the same email for a new account.

WantStuff

Apr 20, 2018, 10:35:51 AM4/20/18
FYI: I have just checked and can log in okay (Chrome also)