PROBLEM/ISSUE - 07/12/2016: CIF File not received from Network Rail.

Huzaifa Sheikh

Dec 8, 2016, 12:45:21 AM12/8/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, Laurynas Senavaitis
Dear users,

We are experiencing issues with the availability of the daily CIF File & are investigating, as a result subscribers will not be able to download the correct CIF File for today until further notice.

Reason: We haven't received the new CIF file from Network Rail.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Kind regards.

Huzaifa Sheikh

CACI Limited
5th Floor
8 St Paul’s Street
Leeds LS1 2LE

lsena...@rockshore.net

Dec 8, 2016, 12:07:06 PM12/8/16
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, lsena...@rockshore.net
Hi All,

Just a quick update to say that we have now received a CIF file, and both last night's and tonight's schedule updates will be available as of tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Laurynas Senavaitis

CACI Limited
5th Floor