HackTrain Railtech Meetup [Today]

Alejandro Saucedo

Oct 8, 2015, 7:54:57 AM10/8/15

We're the founders of the HackTrain Hackathon - today we're hosting a data and railtech meetup, and we would love to invite you all!

Pizza. Beer. Drones.  Join us this evening at our monthly HackTrain meetup! An evening at the SilverRail HQ full of food, drink, big data and #RailTech!

During the evening all Hack Partners network will be present, so it will be a great opportunity to network with the world's elite developers and entrepreneurs!

You can RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/HackTrain-Innovating-at-200km-h/events/225506425/

We look forward to #HackTheRails with you all!

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. See you soon!