Unable to access station data

Greg Williams

Feb 7, 2018, 8:38:37 AM2/7/18
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, Moran, Peter
Dear All,

I have a query re: accessing the XML Stations dataset using POSTMAN.

I am able to generate a key using a POST request, but when I use this key for a GET request, the postman app just hangs.  Is there anything wrong that I am doing?  I attach screen shots of both the POST and GET requests, in case there is anything obvious that I am missing.

Regards,

Greg Williams

Postman - examples.docx

Stuart Bain

Feb 7, 2018, 11:49:14 AM2/7/18
I can confirm I have the same problem when I request stations using Postman on OSX. I suspect the response is too large for Postman to handle and it looks like it hangs.

The following curl command works if you just want to grab the data: