Push Port Delayed

Tom Thorpe

May 10, 2018, 4:02:24 AM5/10/18
Hey,

It looks like the push port is running delayed again this morning - or is it just me?

Apologies for the email to here instead of the support email - I've misplaced the support email address!

Cheers,
Tom

Allan Blundell

May 10, 2018, 4:24:17 AM5/10/18
I'm also seeing latency building up quickly and message rate dropping,.
Currently i'm 56 minutes behind.

Allan

petermount

May 10, 2018, 5:08:37 AM5/10/18
At 09:07 I'm getting messages timestamped for 08:49:38 so about 18 minutes behind.

David Higginbottom

May 10, 2018, 5:10:46 AM5/10/18
to petermount, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community

Hi All,

We’re seeing latency as well.

It appears to be upstream of us.

Our engineers are liaising.

Kind regards

Dave

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postm...@caci.co.uk
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS

Tom Thorpe

May 10, 2018, 7:54:44 AM5/10/18
Thanks for the replies everyone! Looks like it went up to a few hours latency and has stopped sending messages completely now?

Peter Hicks

May 10, 2018, 8:05:25 AM5/10/18
to Tom Thorpe, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Tom

Looks like it was restarted according to my message rate graph https://snapshot.raintank.io/dashboard/snapshot/F7NMY5lgDnBzZOD2NXjvjSJBP1Fa2o1P

Peter

On Thu, 10 May 2018 at 12:54 Tom Thorpe <sp...@tomthorpe.co.uk> wrote:
Thanks for the replies everyone! Looks like it went up to a few hours latency and has stopped sending messages completely now?

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

David Higginbottom

May 10, 2018, 8:05:34 AM5/10/18
to Tom Thorpe, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi All,

The latency on our incoming messages appears to have been resolved.
Timestamps are now as we'd expect them to be.

Kind regards

David Higginbottom
Head of Support
Digital Systems Group

W: www.caci.co.uk
CACI Limited, 5th Floor, 8 St Paul’s Street, Leeds LS1 2LE

Follow @open_rail_feeds on twitter for service announcements and outage information

  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

May 10, 2018, 8:41:28 AM5/10/18
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, David Higginbottom, Tom Thorpe

Yep looks good now - thanks!

Tom Thorpe

May 16, 2018, 3:47:25 AM5/16/18
Hi David,

It looks like the feed is about 50 minutes behind again today?

Thanks,
Tom

Peter Hicks

May 16, 2018, 4:17:17 AM5/16/18
to Tom Thorpe, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
 I see this too:

darwin.png

I don't think we got to the bottom of whether this was a problem upstream, as suggested, or a problem elsewhere.  That's quite important to know what needs to be fixed - it seems this platform is continuing to be increasingly unstable, which means *everyone* using it will be giving out incorrect information for the duration.

Peter

David Higginbottom

May 16, 2018, 4:19:01 AM5/16/18
All,

Our incoming messages on NRDP are suffering some latency, messages are currently delayed by around an house.
We're working with our supplier to resolve.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

petermount

May 16, 2018, 5:03:20 AM5/16/18

Yes I've seen the feed stop completely around 09:48, my RabbitMQ is running at a 1/4 of the message rate it should be at this time of the day