Annual NRE Developer Engagement day

Daniel Breslan

May 12, 2015, 12:54:34 AM5/12/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
https://twitter.com/NREopendata/status/595962149492682753

Has anyone been before?

Do you know what the day entails?

Peter Hicks

May 12, 2015, 4:21:02 AM5/12/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel
I've been to them all - numbers varied and there were a few meetings
where there were more biscuits than attendees!

That said, the last one in May/June last year was very well attended and
had to be moved out to an external venue due to the sheer interest.

It's an excellent chance to hear about developments in Darwin, network
and ask questions. Think presentation-and-questions (and possibly
biscuits). If you're available to come along, I'd strongly suggest it!

Peter

Tom Lane

May 12, 2015, 5:37:40 PM5/12/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like an interesting day. Hoping to be able to get the time off work for it.

-Tom

Dave Butland

May 19, 2015, 6:11:13 AM5/19/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
Damn, only just seen this as been busy with other things. Anyone know who to get in contact with to beg a place?

James Singleton

May 22, 2015, 6:24:18 AM5/22/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
I think you just get a free ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/developer-engagement-day-tickets-16876538180

I can't make it unfortunately but if anyone asks about a JSON version of the live departure boards then let them know about Huxley (https://github.com/jpsingleton/Huxley).

Cheers,
James

@shutdownscanner
https://unop.uk

Dave Butland

May 24, 2015, 5:50:38 AM5/24/15
to openrail...@googlegroups.com
James,

Thanks, when I checked it the event said it was closed.

Dave.