Attendance at the RDG dev day

Lee Fortnam

Mar 15, 2018, 9:47:13 PM3/15/18
Hi All,

Just wondering if many people are getting down to the RDG dev day in London today?

Would be great to put a few faces to the regular contributors and see what people are up to withbtje data. Should be some interesting show cases.

Regards,

Lee

Linus Norton

Mar 16, 2018, 4:06:34 AM3/16/18
to Lee Fortnam, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Lee,

I was supposed to be there but can't make it unfortunately. Hope someone can fill me in on the details. We should ask Dennis Rocks where that open data is.... oh wait.

:)

Linus

George Goldberg

Mar 16, 2018, 4:22:13 AM3/16/18
to Lee Fortnam, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
I'm more of a lurker than an active contributor to this group these days (sadly, due to lack of time), but I'll be at the event this afternoon too.

--
George

petermount

Mar 16, 2018, 5:45:12 AM3/16/18
Sadly I knew when they first announced today that I wouldn't be able to make it.

Michael Flynn

Mar 16, 2018, 5:54:28 AM3/16/18
I would have thought about attending but haven't been asked again.  I guess I'm not/no longer on the right mailing list.  How/where do I join?

Peter Hicks

Mar 16, 2018, 6:38:39 AM3/16/18

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018, 01:47 Lee Fortnam, <lee.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just wondering if many people are getting down to the RDG dev day in London today?

I am en route :)

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW