Physical TD

Kris Harding

Jul 8, 2017, 11:48:33 AM7/8/17
Hello All

I'm slightly new to all these data feeds so forgive me if I'm a little confused or slow.

I am currently looking in the the possibility of building a physical TD map, ie. one that uses lights and displays to show data instead of a screen. The project would be for personal use, however I would be happy to release the code so that others could create there own.

Before I get to far with the project I want to ensure what I want to do is not going to break any of the rules for the use of these data feeds, I can not find anything saying it would but on the other hand I cant find anything saying it would not.

Finally would anyone have the ECS Specifications or a rough idea of the SF_MSG for the D9 area (Bristol Parkway)? I have all the berth ids for the Bristol Parkway area if anyone is looking for them.

Kris