Pending Account - And a (JSON Schedule) Data request

Tom Lane

Jan 10, 2017, 3:37:35 PM1/10/17
Hi all,

My (NROD) account has been sat in the 'pending' stage for ~2 months now. I've contacted support and the answer was basically "you're in the queue, you'll be made active when there is space" (great!).

Has anyone else had a similar problem to this?

Also, on a related note, could someone send me a copy of a full JSON file and a couple of subsequent updates?

I guess I'll go and play with NRE/PushPort in the meantime... :)

Thank you,
Tom Lane

Kumar Kolar

Nov 23, 2017, 1:55:07 PM11/23/17
Hi Tom,
Hope you managed to get accepted, I've just registered and wondering how long it will take : )

Cheers

Kumar