Json feed serviceDetails from hsp-prod.rockshore.net missing for Thursday 10th May

Nick Lamb

May 10, 2018, 7:12:48 PM5/10/18
Hi i’ve been happily using a feed connecting to 'https://hsp-prod.rockshore.net/api/v1/serviceDetails' grabbing details on a daily basis, but noticed today (10th) I’m getting page not found errors, i’m confindent that the key i’m using is correct as I get daily updates of the RID id’s and when I query using the date + rid for the previous days I get a correct response

Does anyone know what is wrong with this feed ?

TIA