Peter Hicks

Jul 17, 2017, 4:31:44 AM7/17/17
to openraildata-talk
All,

Please be aware that Network Rail are publishing the LTP (WTT and VAR) timetable for December 2017 - May 2018 over the coming week or two.

There will be a big increase in the number of schedule records in CIF and JSON schedule files, but no changes required on downstream systems.

Peter

Andrew Black

Jul 18, 2017, 3:52:49 AM7/18/17
Hi Peter

Will that include the "real" Thameslink service - restoration of London Bridge - Thameslink core and lots of exiting new services.
(Quick attempts at Google gives "sometime in 2018").

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

Jul 18, 2017, 6:10:20 AM7/18/17
to Andrew Black, openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi

No, I don’t think it will - but let’s see when all the schedules have come through.

Peter

Steve Pilfold

Jul 18, 2017, 6:16:54 AM7/18/17
to Andrew Black, Peter Hicks (Poggs), openrail...@googlegroups.com
The last discussion I had on this subject was that there would be schedules for driver training/service recovery via London Bridge, which the xWxx could take from Norwood Jn but these will be Q paths decided pretty much on the day.

First scheduled regular passengers via Bermondsey Dive Under will be from May 2018.

I've not been in any meetings/discussions on this for a few weeks so it could all be different by now, but that's now I recall it.

All trains via the BDU will have to have waiting time at XLJ or BLFRJN as they'll gain about 15 mins!

Jul 19, 2017, 7:58:14 AM7/19/17
Thanks for info