Example postman request to the LDB API.

Malcolm Bovey

Aug 25, 2016, 6:53:07 AM8/25/16
HI all,

I'm just getting to grips with the LDB Webservice (Public Version).   As a first step I'm trying to send a simple request to the api using Postman.  However, I'm not having much luck and the example given in http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/index.php/OpenLDBWS_SOAP_Query_Raw doesn't seem to work (I think it is out of date).   Does anyone have an example of a raw request that works with the API?

I'm aware there are options like Huxley or the Python wrapper for the API; I just want to understand how I would make a raw request to the API if I needed to.

Thanks
Malcolm