HSP - Split Journeys

Andy West

Apr 19, 2017, 6:22:37 AM4/19/17
Hi All,

I now have parsed the JSON data which shows the route if this was a direct journey.

But how do I go about getting the details when I need to change train? Because I suppose there is more than one place I could change at?

What is my next step? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

Apr 19, 2017, 8:27:53 AM4/19/17
to Andy West, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Andy
HSP only contains data for individual trains, not journeys involving changing trains.

Peter

Andy West

Apr 19, 2017, 8:37:11 AM4/19/17
to A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community, andy.w...@gmail.com
Thanks Peter.

So I would need something like the OJP Feed to work out the individual legs?

Andy West

Apr 19, 2017, 9:55:15 AM4/19/17
I was looking at  mytrainjourney.co.uk . Ultimately this is what I am trying to achieve myself.
Will try to contact them for pointers.