Network Rail Feeds Down

Phil Wieland

Mar 6, 2017, 4:37:23 AM3/6/17
I've lost STOMP feeds from Network Rail.  Able to establish a TCP connection, but no response to the CONNECT message.

Phil

Peter Hicks

Mar 6, 2017, 4:46:36 AM3/6/17
to Phil Wieland, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Something looks hideously broken from 0912.  I haven't seen any notification to users go out though.

Peter

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, 09:37 Phil Wieland, <goo...@philwieland.com> wrote:
I've lost STOMP feeds from Network Rail.  Able to establish a TCP connection, but no response to the CONNECT message.

Phil

Lee Fortnam

Mar 6, 2017, 5:14:49 AM3/6/17
to Peter Hicks, Phil Wieland, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Digest / FTP files look to be okay. Perhaps you shouted too much ;-)

Lee

On 6 March 2017 at 09:46, Peter Hicks <peter...@poggs.co.uk> wrote:
Something looks hideously broken from 0912.  I haven't seen any notification to users go out though.

Peter

On Mon, 6 Mar 2017, 09:37 Phil Wieland, <goo...@philwieland.com> wrote:
I've lost STOMP feeds from Network Rail.  Able to establish a TCP connection, but no response to the CONNECT message.

Phil

Message has been deleted