Darwin Timetable soap service

已查看 101 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Qi Ou

未读,
2016年12月8日 05:56:422016/12/8
收件人 A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hello,

Does any one experience any problem with Darwin time table service? It seems to stop working from yesterday.

Thanks,
Qi

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

未读,
2016年12月8日 06:00:202016/12/8
收件人 Qi Ou、A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Qi

> On 8 Dec 2016, at 10:56, Qi Ou <qi...@cogitare.biz> wrote:
>
> Does any one experience any problem with Darwin time table service? It seems to stop working from yesterday.

Can you be more specific? What problem are you experiencing?

Peter

Qi Ou

未读,
2016年12月8日 06:11:292016/12/8
收件人 A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community、qi...@cogitare.biz
Our system cannot get departure or arrival board by TIPLOCs. There is no error message from Darwin reponse, either.

I just saw below post. Is it related?

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

未读,
2016年12月8日 06:13:532016/12/8

On 8 Dec 2016, at 11:11, Qi Ou <qi...@cogitare.biz> wrote:

Our system cannot get departure or arrival board by TIPLOCs. There is no error message from Darwin reponse, either.

I just saw below post. Is it related?

I can’t tell if it’s related or not - I’m not aware of a Darwin Timetable SOAP service.

What service is your system accessing?  What is the error message you receive?

Peter

Rail Ale Fan

未读,
2016年12月8日 11:02:522016/12/8
收件人 A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hello Qi,

I assume you are referring to OpenLDBSVWS (Staff Darwin Web Services) which exposes amongst other TIPLOC related methods;

GetArrivalDepartureBoardByTIPLOC

Without escalated privileges, this appears to work only for TIPLOCs that correspond to a station.  For example, if you try "CREWE", that works fine for me and returns the same board as GetArrivalDepartureBoardByCRS using "CRE".

If I try a non-station TIPLOC e.g. CREWSJN the SOAP response is

<soap:Body>
  <soap:Fault>
    <soap:Code>
      <soap:Value>soap:Receiver</soap:Value>
    </soap:Code>
    <soap:Reason>
      <soap:Text xml:lang="en">Unexpected server error</soap:Text>
    </soap:Reason>
    <soap:Detail />
  </soap:Fault>
</soap:Body>

I don't know how this behaviour changes with
escalated privileges enabling use of the getNonPassengerServices parameter, which according to the documentation will include operational stops, it may be that the methods are then enabled for all TIPLOCs and you can get scheduled / expected arrival / departure times for depots / sidings etc.

Hope this helps!
回复全部
回复作者
转发