Signing up to OpenRailData Wiki

Danny Withington

May 9, 2018, 9:48:50 AM5/9/18
Hi everyone,

Apologies if there is a painstakingly obvious answer to my question.

I'm currently working on a project which creates timetables (similar to the NRT) from open railway data, and was looking to add it to the Projects page on the OpenRailData Wiki.  The problem is, I'm struggling to find how to sign up - I can see a 'log in' option, and after a bit of hunting, a 'create a new account' button, which links to a page which requires additional privileges.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks as always,
Danny.

Peter Hicks

May 9, 2018, 10:01:31 AM5/9/18
to Danny Withington, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Danny

I recently took back control of the Open Rail Data wiki and re-homed it on a new, faster server with an updated version of MediaWiki - I may very well have forgotten to enable user signup!

Drop me an email offlist to remind me, and I'll check the settings later tonight.

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

Danny Withington

May 9, 2018, 10:58:31 AM5/9/18
Will do, thanks for your help Peter.

Danny