Unplanned(?)NROD problems again

Steve Pilfold

Jan 11, 2018, 9:48:56 AM1/11/18
I see things are not happy again on the TD feed this afternoon.....

Phil Wieland

Jan 11, 2018, 9:50:02 AM1/11/18
Totally useless since 14:21.

Peter Hicks

Jan 11, 2018, 9:52:14 AM1/11/18
to Phil Wieland, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
It looks like it's a problem upstream, and possibly on Network Rail or Atos' side.  The following charts are the messages rates from a separate connection to Network Rail:
 image.png

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

Peter Hicks

Jan 11, 2018, 10:38:10 AM1/11/18
to Phil Wieland, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
And a further update - I've just been told some industry systems are impacted too, such as CCF and station CIS.

petermount

Jan 11, 2018, 10:42:32 AM1/11/18
Yes I saw GSTN tweet that a few minutes ago.

Right now NROD looks stable but Darwin's message rate dropped at about the same time NROD stablised.

That said I see right now Darwin seems to be coming back to live, just had a flood of messages come through.

Rail Ale Fan

Jan 11, 2018, 10:55:46 AM1/11/18
Relevant Darwin Push Port alarm messages for interest...

<Pport ts="2018-01-11T14:51:48.9660581Z" version="12.0">
  <uR updateOrigin="Darwin">
    <alarm>
      <ns8:set id="167344"><ns8:tdFeedFail/></ns8:set>
    </alarm>
  </uR>
</Pport>

<Pport ts="2018-01-11T15:39:25.1522442Z" version="12.0">
  <uR updateOrigin="Darwin">
    <alarm>
      <ns8:clear>167344</ns8:clear>
    </alarm>