Node.js and OpenLDBWS

gr...@kooji.com

Nov 27, 2016, 6:44:29 AM11/27/16
Has anyone had success with a node soap package that takes the WSDL and generates the right soap calls? I've been using the node-soap package which looks good generally but is generating seemingly the wrong request for GetDepartureBoardByCRS. It seems to be using the operation named GetDepartureBoardByCRSSoapIn and reports an issue with invalid CRS name.

I've seen a few posts that suggest it's a problem with the node-soap package and downgrading helps, but I still get the same errors when I try that.

Anyone had luck with Soap clients on node for OpenLDBWS? I can get suds in Python to work okay for the same service and SoapUI is generating clean/valid requests, just frustrating node clients don't seem to be up to scratch. Hoping I'm not going to have to roll my own SOAP requests and parsing if I stick with node.