Need to calculate delay time

rohit dobariya

May 20, 2017, 6:08:52 AM5/20/17
Hi all ,
I need to calculate train delay time in past date .
i dont have much knowledge about how to calculate delay time .
any one cal help me how to calculate delay time with data feed data .
i know how to download data from RN via FTP but i dont know how to calculate delay time past date train .

Thanks

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

May 21, 2017, 6:18:12 AM5/21/17
to rohit dobariya, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Rohit
By repeatedly posting the same question, by complaining that people haven’t helped you, and by replying to long-ended threads begging for assistance, you make it very much less likely that anyone will want to help you. You asked *twice* within 30 minutes on Friday morning for me to explain what PTL and PTD were. It is highly unlikely that you will receive a response at that time of night.

In answer to your question, now that I have time: PTL does not exist. I think you are misreading TPL, which is a TIPLOC.

The public arrival time is ‘pta’, public departure time is ‘ptd’, but these are planned times, not actual. You will need to look at the ‘actual’ times.

Peter

rohit dobariya

May 21, 2017, 6:27:58 AM5/21/17
to Peter Hicks (Poggs), A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Thanks for the give me response.
Where can I find actual time ? Now I understand ptd and pts but where is actual time I can consider ?

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

May 21, 2017, 6:32:40 AM5/21/17
to rohit dobariya, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Rohit

> On 21 May 2017, at 11:27, rohit dobariya <rohit.m....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the give me response.
> Where can I find actual time ? Now I understand ptd and pts but where is actual time I can consider ?

As described in the XSD files, the actual time is in the ‘at’ attribute of an ‘arr’ or ‘dep’ tag.

Peter

rohit dobariya

May 21, 2017, 6:42:41 AM5/21/17
to Peter Hicks (Poggs), A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
 > As described in the XSD files, the actual time is in the ‘at’ attribute of an ‘arr’ or ‘dep’ tag.

There is no tag define in xsd file .I see "rttiCTTSchema_v8.xsd" , "rttiPPTSchedules_v1.xsd".also in xml file there are no any tag like "at","arr","dep" data .

Rohit

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

May 21, 2017, 6:53:30 AM5/21/17

On 21 May 2017, at 11:42, rohit dobariya <rohit.m....@gmail.com> wrote:

 > As described in the XSD files, the actual time is in the ‘at’ attribute of an ‘arr’ or ‘dep’ tag.

There is no tag define in xsd file .I see "rttiCTTSchema_v8.xsd" , "rttiPPTSchedules_v1.xsd".also in xml file there are no any tag like "at","arr","dep" data .

The ‘at’ attribute is described in rttiPPTForecasts_v2.xsd:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:attribute name="at" type="ct:RTTITimeType" use="optional">
  <xs:annotation>
    <xs:documentation>Actual Time</xs:documentation>
  </xs:annotation>
</xs:attribute>

If you look at a Push Port message, which contains real-time data, you will see the ‘at’ attribute is used in a ‘arr’, ‘pass’ and ‘dep’ element, as I explained:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Pport xmlns="http://www.thalesgroup.com/rtti/PushPort/v12" xmlns:ns3="http://www.thalesgroup.com/rtti/PushPort/Forecasts/v2" ts="2017-04-26T06:33:01.0806682+01:00" version="12.0">
  <uR requestID="0000000000008156" requestSource="at19" updateOrigin="CIS">
    <TS rid="201704268045146" ssd="2017-04-26" uid="P45146">
      <ns3:Location tpl="EDGH" wtp="06:34">
        <ns3:pass at="06:34" src="TD"/>
        <ns3:plat cisPlatsup="true" conf="true" platsrc="A" platsup="true">3</ns3:plat>
      </ns3:Location>
    </TS>
  </uR>
</Pport>

Please - panic less and think a bit more before posting.  This is a public forum with volunteers who can help you, but if you are continually discourteous in your interactions, you will quickly find that nobody will help you because it’s not worth it.

Peter

rohit dobariya

May 21, 2017, 7:58:54 AM5/21/17
to Peter Hicks (Poggs), A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
My last question sorry to disturber you but i could not find more detail so i am asking you .
How can I download   this xml file(push port forecasts example) also can i get all past day data with all train and train company ? . i am very confuse  i am using java technology .if i need to calculate delay time so i need to both xml file data one "at" from "rttiPPTForecasts_v2.xsd" and "pta" from "rttiPPTSchedules_v1.xsc" than match "rid" or "uid" ?
this is my last email i can not ask any other question.

Peter Hicks (Poggs)