Bridges

Jonathan Bartlett

Aug 21, 2017, 10:28:51 AM8/21/17
Does anybody know where I can find a source of data about railway bridges.

This needs to include:
- Underline Bridges, Overline Bridges and Viaducts
- Lat/Lon or OS Grid REF

Thanks.

Peter Hicks (Poggs)

Aug 21, 2017, 10:33:19 AM8/21/17
to Jonathan Bartlett, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Jonathan
There’s an FoI request at https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/bridges_managed_by_network_rail which lists bridges as of 2013, whether they’re underline, overline or viaduct.  The OS reference should be accurate enough if you snap it to railway centre-line data which might be on data.gov.uk (or I have a copy if not).

Peter