TEMPLHJ - Temple Hirst Jn.

WantStuff

May 9, 2018, 5:42:25 PM5/9/18
Does anyone know about this junction? Is it a public pick-up/set-down point?

It appears to be a junction (by name), so I had imagined there would be no public activity.
However, as per Darwin it has a public activity of 'T' (Stops to take up and set down passengers) and has the Pta and Ptd populated... although the Ata is never populated.

Cheers,
Martin

Peter Hicks

May 9, 2018, 5:49:05 PM5/9/18
to WantStuff, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Martin

What's the RID of the schedule you see with 'T' activity at Temple Hirst Junction?

Peter

OpenTrainTimes Ltd. registered in England and Wales, company no. 09504022.
Registered office: 13a Davenant Road, Upper Holloway, London N19 3NW

WantStuff

May 9, 2018, 5:59:00 PM5/9/18
Wow, I should buy a lottery ticket... or more patience.

Of the only two TEMPLHJ points I checked on 7th Apr, both had the Atd populated and the Ata null.
All of the others have no public activity and only an Atp, which is exactly what I had expected to see.

My conclusion, these two that I found (RIDs: 201804077111003 and 201804078970373) were possibly genuine but it is not the norm.

Thanks,
Martin