Posts going for review

Michael Flynn

Nov 29, 2017, 11:57:53 AM11/29/17

I posted a reply on a conversation a few hours back and was surprised to see it had been sent awaiting approval.  I've been a member of the group for ages and maybe it's because I changed my profile account (I have a couple of different Google Accounts).  I guess it's as I'm a new member now.  Ok fine, but a the post I sent is now out of date and it might look a bit odd now after the event.  Just saying :)

Mike Flynn

Michael Flynn

Nov 29, 2017, 1:16:38 PM11/29/17

Hehe, I didn't mean for you to post this as a topic!

While I'm here though where is the contact details of the moderator(s) for a Google Group? Apologies if it's obvious, I couldn't see it.