Other TOC Movement data not listed

Andrew Powell

Aug 18, 2016, 7:49:03 AM8/18/16
Hi

I have been asked if  we can get other train companies movement data. e.g Freightliner and Colas.These dont seem to be listed in the TOC Codes here http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/index.php/TOC_Codes
Does this mean we wont see any of there movement data? and will they therefore need to have un-obviated data some point in order to get this data?

Think this is one for Peter Hicks?

Many thanks

Andrew

Peter Hicks

Aug 18, 2016, 7:50:58 AM8/18/16
to Andrew Powell, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hi Andrew

You're able to get Freightliner and Colas' movement data in the 'freight' feed, and the 'all TOC' feed, however it should be difficult to work out which train is which.

If Freightliner and Colas agree to their data going out in the Open Data feeds unobfuscated, like GBRf, then I don't *think* it would be a big task to put their data out in the clear.

Peter