NOT able to receive the Temporary Speed Restrictions data feed

vasu.pa...@cogitare.biz

Nov 11, 2016, 8:35:36 AM11/11/16
Hi All,

I am using the sample code from the below link to consume the Networkrail data feed for "Temporary speed restrictions" (with TOPIC as /topic/TSR_ALL_ROUTE) :
http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/index.php/Java_Examples

I could able to consume the feeds for train movements (i.e., /topic/TRAIN_MVT_ALL_TOC), where as I am not able to consume the feeds for "Temporary speed restrictions" (/topic/TSR_ALL_ROUTE).

The below link states that the data will be pushed on every Fridays, but I could not receive any feed so far (using the above code).
http://nrodwiki.rockshore.net/index.php/About_the_Network_Rail_feeds

From my side, I have verified my subscription details (under Feeds Summary page inside NetworkRail Login) and I am subscribed to receive 'TSR' for 'All Routes'.

Is there any change in the schedule for pushing the data feed for "Temporary speed restrictions" ?
Or is there any problem with the code that I am using ?

Could you please help ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Vasu