Extracting data to a STOMP client and processing it

101 просмотр

apcar...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2015 г., 08:58:0413.03.2015
– openrail...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I could really do with some help! I am new to all of this and struggle to extract the data and work out what format I can get the data in.

I have registered to the Network Rail Feeds and am an active subscriber but the next bits are the parts I am struggling with!

How do I set up a STOMP feed to extract the data once I have subscribed to a feed on the NR feed and how do I then process it once I have extracted it? I have downloaded and unzipped hornet but have no idea where to go from there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Nigel Mundy

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2015 г., 09:21:3913.03.2015
– apcar...@gmail.com, openrail...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

In order to do any meaningful extraction of data and processing, you probably need a reasonable skill-set and knowledge of at least one programming language as well as database design knowledge.

if you have knowledge of these then let us know the language and there are many people on here, each proficient in different languages, who will help you through code samples etc to extract the data, but processing it is an open ended item depending on what you are after doing with it.

Have you looked around the wiki (nrodwiki.rockshore.net IIRC)?

There is no 'sign up for the data, heres the processing app'

Regards

Nigel

russell pirie

не прочитано,
13 мар. 2015 г., 13:01:5113.03.2015
– openrail...@googlegroups.com, apcar...@gmail.com
I used Phils openrail system then modified it to what I needed.

It pretty much works out the box. Just get your self a linux box (amazon aws is free for basic instance)
Having experience in .c and mysql is needed if you want to start making changes! / debug!

Regards
Russell Pirie
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору