DfT request for examples of developers using HSP

Kathryn - RDG

Mar 9, 2017, 5:46:03 AM3/9/17
Hi all

We've had a request from the Department for Transport for us to tell them the names of some developers/websites/apps etc that are making use of the HSP data feed.

Whilst we've got a list of who's subscribed to the feed, we wouldn't like to pass this on for data protection reasons, also we've not got visibility of what customer facing tools are actually using the data.

If anyone that's using HSP and wouldn't mind their details being passed to DfT, please can you reply to this post?

Thanks all

Kathryn