Data for station catch-alls / groupings

Rob Green

May 17, 2018, 6:57:03 AM5/17/18
Hi folks,

There is published data on mappings for the infamous 'London Terminals' which defines the destination stations that are valid for travel based on origin station.

Is there a similar data feed / file that defines other station groupings (for example 'Manchester Terminals') and from what origins these are valid?

Thanks,

Rob.

Rob Green

May 17, 2018, 7:01:59 AM5/17/18
Just to add to this. The goal here is to be able to translate the grouping when detected on a printed ticket.

So for example a customer has a ticket:

 From: "Manchester Stns" / "Manchester Stations"
 To: "London Terminals"

I'd like to be able to look up the possible actual departure stations for "Manchester Stations".

Rail Delivery Group

May 17, 2018, 7:33:41 AM5/17/18
Yes. The London Terminals data has been extended to Fare Group Permitted Stations data which covers all groups. This is currently available to industry users and is on the radar to be available to open users, although I can't give a timeframe as yet.