60 Second Lag TD

Where-in-Sussex

Apr 29, 2016, 2:21:29 AM4/29/16
Once again we have the peak problem with the TD feed lagging 60 seconds and missing messages.

I thought this was supposed to have been resolved?

Peter Hicks

Apr 29, 2016, 2:32:13 AM4/29/16
to Where-in-Sussex, A gathering place for the Open Rail Data community
Hello

On 29 Apr 2016, at 07:21, Where-in-Sussex <swe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Once again we have the peak problem with the TD feed lagging 60 seconds and missing messages.

I thought this was supposed to have been resolved?

I can’t remember it ever having been resolved, and I’ve given up shouting about it.

FWIW, this is the throughput of messages I see on a system directly connected to Network Rail:

This is the throughput of messages I see coming out of Open Data:

The problem is clearly not at the Network Rail side of things.

I will try raising this one more time, but I don’t think anyone actually cares any more!

Peter

signature.asc