Planned Darwin Maintenance on 24/05/2016

Laurynas Senavaitis

May 20, 2016, 12:03:01 PM5/20/16

Dear D3 Users,

Darwin service will be unavailable for some time next week due to maintenance as per below.

You can subscribe for newsletters yourselves at http://eepurl.com/6TvTT .

National Rail Enquiries Online Services
- Up coming changes

Hello - this email is to notify you of some up coming changes starting next week to some of NRE's services.

Darwin Release 3.9 Deployment -

Darwin Release 3.9 will be deployed in to live on Tuesday the 24th May 2016.  This is a major release so will require an outage.  The timings of the outages are below.

  • Darwin LITE Webservice users - there will be an outage of up to one hour from 1400hrs on the 24th of May as we deploy the new build.
  • Push Port Users (including DCIS) - there will be an outage of up to one hour from 2200hrs on the 24th as we deploy the new build across our environments
  • Darwin Webservice Users - - there will be an outage of up to one hour from 2200hrs on the 24th as we deploy the new build across our environments.
During this time the Realtime Journey Planning Webservice and CCJP will not contain any realtime information.

Live Departure Board on www.nationalrail.co.uk and CCLDB -  the information will start to go stale and remain so until the deployment is over.

Apologies about any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Laurynas Senavaitis
Technical Service Developer

Applied Systems Group

CACI Limited

5th Floor

8 St Pauls Street

Leeds LS1 2LE

T: 020 7605 7011
www.caci.co.uk

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately at postm...@caci.co.uk Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. CACI Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration No. 1649776. CACI House, Avonmore Road, London, W14 8TS.